Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A note from Landon

"My mommy started this blog for me today. She said it will be a good way for our family and friends to see what I'm up to. I don't know much about computers or the Internet yet, but I trust that she knows what she is talking about.

Mommy and Daddy have been very proud of me lately (but when are they not?). On Friday, I started grabbing for the toys at daycare. Mommy has been trying to get me to do this for her at home too, but I'm not always cooperative. My parents call me a little "booger," but assure me it is a term of endearment. Yesterday, I actually held on to the toys at daycare and analyzed them a bit. They are very interesting. I also sat in the Exersaucer for the first time at Tonya's today. Mine is still boxed up at home, but since I did so well in the one Tonya has, Mommy and Daddy are going to put mine together soon too! There are so many things to play with and new things to discover. It's fun being little!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog at 4 months. You're very savvy for a 4 month old. It's been way too long since we've seen you. I hope we can get together and play soon.

Heather

croetting said...

Dear Landon,
Apparently your mommy does not have enough to do, perhaps she should get a job! Just kidding.We are so happy to finally be able to get updates from you, about you. Sure it's fun being little now till you start falling down all the time and find out that not everything belongs to you and the universe does not revolve around you. Just ask Alex.

grandma said...

A star was certainly born, your Grandma says so! Your Mommy & Daddy should be proud. Tell Mommy to get with it, Grandma needs a new picture! I haven't seen you since yesterday & I need my fix.

Love you all,
Grandma