Saturday, June 9, 2007

Busy Saturday

Another Saturday, another day working in the yard. We can't wait for this landscaping to be finished! Ugh, we're getting closer though. Hopefully by the time Landon graduates High School, the yard will be complete! He was such a good boy this morning though while Ron and I were working. We put him on the porch in his stroller and he watched us while we worked. He dozed off a little bit, but most of the time, he just took in his surroundings. He LOVES being outside.


This afternoon, I stayed inside with Landon while Ron was dumping some more rock in the backyard. I was able to get a little cleaning done but I think Landon missed all the attention he normally gets. We just love to hold and snuggle with him while we're home, but we know that we need to give him more time on his playmat, in the exersaucer and with his toys so that he can develop his motor skills and everything else. He's really getting the grasping down and was playing with the lion that hangs from his playmat quite a bit today. He also was holding on to one of his rattles tonight. Yeah!!! Who knew something like holding on to stuff could be so exciting?

2 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

I get really excited when Lily ReALLY 'GRABS' at things too! We're too funny!

Lisa said...

Way to go, Landon! Speaking of grabbing stuff...Liam has discovered his little man-bits! Seeing him grab now has a whole new meaning!! Too funny!

You should post some pictures of your new landscaping! Sounds like you and Ron did lots of work, with Landon supervising of course!!