That's right folks, Landon's blog has received a facelift! Enjoy the new layout and the new photos of our little man. He's growing up so fast (**sniff, sniff**).
He needed a better view outside. He climbs on everything.
What a helper! We have him mopping the floors already and he's only 15 months old ;-) The perfect child for neat-freak parents.
"I love cheese!"
"Who, me? No, I didn't climb into the window."
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad you have a blog. I have found that the Swiffer broom is the best for J.T. because it is easy to push and always picks up junk from the floor. He loves it! Davina
Liam loves the swiffer too. I actually took one of the middle segments out so that it's a bit shorter and not so dangerous in his hands!! Watch out...it's like a bow staff!! Martial arts might just be in his future! That, or janitorial work.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog. I have found that the Swiffer broom is the best for J.T. because it is easy to push and always picks up junk from the floor. He loves it! Davina
Love the facelift! Looks great.
Liam loves the swiffer too. I actually took one of the middle segments out so that it's a bit shorter and not so dangerous in his hands!! Watch out...it's like a bow staff!! Martial arts might just be in his future! That, or janitorial work.
Teaching Landon how to clean so young what a great Idea!
Post a Comment