Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I had a big day!"

"Today was a big day for me! Mommy took me to Daddy's office to say hi and see his co-workers. Daddy says that they ask about me all the time and wanted to see how big I am. When we got there, I felt like a celebrity! Daddy carried me in and all sorts of people started coming around to see me. I don't even know how they knew I was there. As normal, I was a flirt for the ladies. Who could resist my charm though?

I then went with Mommy to see her friend Karrie. Karrie goes to something called Medical School in Erie, Pennsylvania and she is here in Colorado for a visit. Mommy told be that she and Karrie went to college together and they lived with eachother for about 2 1/2 years. Roommates I think she called it. That's funny though because everyone knows that Mommy only lives with me and Daddy.

Anyway, Karrie is staying in Colorado with her friend John. We drove to pick up Karrie and when we got there, talked to John and Karrie for a while before we went to lunch. They loved playing with me and I was in a good mood so I indulged them. John said I looked like I could be the Gerber baby. I think that means they think I'm cute. Karrie was playing elevator with me and kept lifting me up and down. I thought it was fun. I had some lunch while I was there, and before Mommy had a chance to burp me, Karrie wanted to hold me again. I spit up on her but I couldn't help it. She was a good sport though and didn't seem to mind much. She also gave me a present! I guess they're called flip-flops. I don't wear shoes much yet, but Mommy thought they were cute.

After playing at John's house we went to eat. We drove all the way back near where Daddy's office is to get some Indian food and found out that the restaurant Mommy and Karrie wanted to eat at was closed! We all went to an Asian place instead and it was nice. There was only one other table there eating so we almost had the place to ourselves. Mommy and Karrie talked about old times and caught up on all the new stuff in their lives. Mommy mostly talked about me!

Here is a picture of Karrie holding me at the restaurant. I really liked her!"

1 comment:

Dani said...

Going to Daddy's work is such a big deal, don't you just love how everyone ooohs and aaaahs over you.