Friday, July 6, 2007

He rolled over

When I picked Landon up at Tonya's house yesterday, she asked me if Landon had rolled over yet. I told her he had quite a few times, but only from his tummy to his back. She said that she had laid him on his back on the floor while she went to heat up his bottle. When she came back, he was on his belly and she knows that's not how she left him. When I got home, I tried to get him to do it again, but he wouldn't. Little booger. Must have been because I was watching. In fact, I wore him out making him try (as evidenced by picture).

Anyway, later last night we put him in the crib in an ATTEMPT to get him to go to sleep on his own. It didn't work. We tried letting him cry it out for a while but we gave in and after a while, went in to rescue him. He was on his tummy with a leg hanging out the crib. He rolled over again and we didn't see! Booger again.

Finally, at his 3:30 am feeding, I had him on the bed and he rolled over in front of us. Of course we were so tired and in a daze that we couldn't fully appreciate it. Maybe he'll perform his tricks for us again today while we're awake.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love this picture! So innocent and adorable! It's funny because he reminds me so much of Liam! I hope you get more roll-overs! Liam doesn't like to perform either!!