Thursday, October 11, 2007

Long time no blog

Wow, it's been more than three weeks since I last updated this blog. Time flies with an active 8 month old. Yup, that's right, Landon is 8 months old tomorrow.

No crawling yet. He certainly tries though. The butt is up in the air and his legs move, he just doesn't know that he needs to move his arms as well. No matter though since rolling gets him anywhere he needs to go. Tonight I had him sitting on the floor in our bedroom while I was in the bathroom. Took my eyes off him for 10 seconds and the kid had migrated his way under the bed!

Eight months old and no teeth either. Boy has he been fussy the last few days though. I certainly hope it's teething otherwise my sweet little baby's personality has completely changed!
Speaking of personality though, what a personality he has! I think some separation anxiety might be starting. He cries when I'm out of his sight now.

Oh, and Landon says mama. It makes my heart melt. It generally comes out as mamamamama.

We don't have another well-baby check until he is 9 months, but unofficially, Landon is about 28 inches long and just over 18 pounds. What a big boy! In fact, Landon was breaking his mommy's arm in the infant carrier so he is now in a big-boy carseat. He's just growing so fast.

That's about all for now. Enjoy the pics!

"Bathtime...my favorite time of the day!"

Fast asleep. Looks awkward, but he seemed fine with it.

"Do you want some of my celery?"

"What did you do to my hair???"

"My first CSU football game. The Rams lost. Good thing I won't remember this when I get older."

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It is amazing how much Liam and Landon have in common (except that Liam is 22 lbs of beefsteak. yikes). Love the new pictures. He is so cute!!!

The Burkes said...

Sounds like teeth and crawling are right around the corner!